If you’re undergoing home renovations, it might be time to add a bathroom sink faucet to your shopping cart.
A faucet with WIDESPREAD CONFIGURATIONS is an excellent way to dramatically update the look of a bathroom with a large sink. This type of faucet is well known for its versatile style and design. They feature the spout and two handles as three separate components that are better suit to be installed in bathroom with ample space.
So, planning to install one?
There are many options with a myriad of styles to choose from. But all are not built equally. However, you don’t need to feel exhausted in search of the best widespread bathroom faucet.
We’ve done the hard part for you. Our comprehensive list of the 6 sought-after models will help you narrow down your options to something more specific.
Take a closer look at our widespread bathroom faucet review.
Best Spread-fit Bathroom Faucets – Our Favorite Picks
In A Rush? Here’s our quick pick of the 6 selected models. Go through it to compare all the essential specs and make a quick buying decision.
- Editor’s Pick: Kohler Devonshire K-394-4-BN: The faucet is made from premium quality materials, is EPA WaterSense certified, boasts a brushed finish that resists corrosion and tarnishing, durable ceramic disc valves, uses 20% less water than the Federal standards, is designed to fit a 3-hole sink for 8” to 16” configuration.
- Best Long Lasting: Delta Lahara,3538-CZMPU-DST: This model features the Diamond Seal technology that reduces leaks, a valve with a diamond embedded ceramic disc, champagne bronze finish that won’t discolor, uses 20% less water than traditional faucets and is designed to fit 3-hole,4 to 16 inches configurations.
- Best Budget: Moen Gibson, T6142-9000: A stylish two-handle faucet that meets EPA WaterSense criteria, features a durable mirror-like chrome finish, has a temperature control lever that adjusts the water, boasts an M-PACT valve system, is easy to install and designed to fit 8” to 16” configurations.
- Best for Spacious Bathrooms: Kingstone Brass KB1971AX Heritage Lavatory: A stylish and functional traditional style faucet with a chrome finish, meets the ASME standards for reliable performance, has a 360-degree swivel wide spout for convenience, features ¼-turn brass cross handles with porcelain hot/cold index handles and comes with a 10 years limited warranty.
- Best Waterfall Widespread Faucet: Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida: A faucet that comes in a waterfall design, is ADA/ANSI A117 compliant, boasts a 1.2 GPM flow rate, offers a 3-hole installation with an 8 to 20-inch configuration, comes with a cartridge and a valve, a push and seal drain and boasts a spot defense finish that helps to protect against stains.
- Best Water-Saving: Delta Windemere, B3596LF-OB: This model boasts an oil rubbed finish, uses 20% less water than the industry standard, is designed to fit 6 to 16-inch configuration, is ADA compliant, comes with all connection hoses and drain assembly and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Our Recommended 6 Best Widespread Bathroom Faucets in 2022 Review
Our goal is to review and recommend to you the best spread-fit bathroom faucet we’ve found out there right now. (Yep, that’s right-2021!).
We’ve tested and researched several models of this product. While making the top-list, we’ve emphasized the features, styles, configurations, ins and out as well as customer reviews. Taking everything into consideration, we’ve short-listed the following 6 products.
Our selected 6 models will make an eye-catching impact on any bathroom, making it the focal point for the heart of the design. Moreover, they are durable, easy to install, convenient to use, and help improve your water savings.
Hope, you end up making the right decision on the perfect one that best fits your needs!
1. Delta Lahara Faucet Champagne Bronze Widespread Bathroom Faucet, 3538-CZMPU-DST
Delta Lahara is designed to last up to twice as long as other conventional bathroom faucets.
Delta adopts the Diamond Seal technology that reduces leak points. It is less hassle to install, and performs like new for life.
It’s worth noting that the valve features a diamond embedded ceramic disc. Conveniently, it requires no lubrication and reduces wear on the seal for increased longevity.
Additionally, it comes complete with InnoFlex PEX supply lines integrated into the system for a more streamlined installation.
Champagne bronze finish is long-lasting and durable. It’s guaranteed that the finish won’t discolor, tarnish or corrode.
3538-CZMPU-DST bears the WaterSense label. It uses at least 20% less water than the traditional faucet. Thus it saves you money without compromising performance.
This unit is designed to fit 3-hole, 4 to 16 inches configurations. Buy and install it confidently, as a lifetime limited warranty backs the faucet and finish.
Moreover, it comes complete with everything you need for installation. It even includes a coordinating metal pop-up drain assembly, and InnoFlex PEX supply lines in one convenient box. You even don’t need to order any additional parts.
You would appreciate the value for the money that this product offers. Considering the durability, the simple lines, design, and easy installation, we think it goes a long way in convincing you to invest.
- Less potential leak point
- No lubrication needed for the valve
- Cost-effective, WaterSense Labeled
- Trouble-free installation
- Pop-up drain assembly included
- Everything needed for installation comes included
- Lasts 2X as long as the industry standard
- Lifetime limited warranty for faucet and finish
- The installation instructions could be a lot easier to read.
2. Kohler Devonshire Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet K-394-4-BN
Kohler Devonshire brings a refined look to your bath or powder room sink. Its premium quality material construction ensures reliability and durability.
The brushed finish is sure to make it the focal point of your bathroom. It exceeds industry durability standards two times. Plus, the finish resists corrosion and tarnishing.
It’s worth noting that this model is also available in polished chrome, vibrant polished brass, brushed nickel, and vibrant polished nickel finish. So, you can pick the right one to match your bathroom decor and other accessories.
Kohler ceramic disc valves are made to last the life of your bathroom. It also exceeds industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
Importantly, this EPA WaterSense certified faucet uses 20% less water than the current Federal standards.
It’s designed to install on the counter for 8-inch to 16-inch center in a 3-hole sink. The included supply lines and metal drain eliminate the guesswork of your installation project.
What’s more, the supply lines come pre-installed that makes installing the faucet easier and faster.
Kohler offers a lifetime limited warranty for this product, so it is no reason to invest in this faucet.
It doesn’t come cheap. But the quality craftsmanship, along with the brand reliability and the ease of installation and uses more than justifies that price.
- Made of premium-quality materials
- Corrosion-, and rust-resistant
- Drain assembly included
- Water-efficient, EPA WaterSense certified
- ADA compliant
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Available in a choice of finishes
- Expensive, however, if you can afford it, we highly recommend you to invest in this model.
- Several users have complained that it lessens water pressure.
3. Moen Gibson Bathroom Faucet, T6142-9000 Two-Handle Widespread
Moen Gibson two- handle faucet looks stylish, exquisite, and sleek. The tubular spout and handles boast a contemporary design and make a statement in any bathroom.
The mirror-like look chrome finish of this piece is highly reflective. This high-quality, durable finish works with any decorating style.
Not only does it bring a chic and modern look, but it offers convenience to help complete tasks in the bathroom.
The two-handle temperature control lever makes it easy to adjust the water. Plus, it offers aerated flow, which is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks such as washing hands and brushing teeth.
Of course, it meets EPA WaterSense criteria, so you can rest assured that it’ll conserve water without sacrificing performance.
The manufacturer adopts the M-PACT valve system. This common valve system lets you update your faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing.
Moen T6142-9000 is designed for hassle-free installation. Conveniently this trim kit includes valve#9000 to complete the installation. What’s more, it allows water lines to be securely connected in just one quick step. Thanks to its Duralock installation system.
The handles allow 8-inch to 16-inch configuration for a more customized widespread installation. You can install it with confidence, knowing Moen’s limited lifetime warranty backs this model.
It’s worth noting that this model complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) specifications.
Moen Gibson Widespread faucet is also available in brushed nickel and matte black finishes to match your decor.
- Match with any decorating style
- High-end design, built to last
- Easy to adjust the water
- Easy and fast installation
- Meets EPA WaterSense standards for water conservation
- ADA compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- You may need to call a plumber to install it.
4. Kingston Brass KB1971AX Heritage Widespread Lavatory
Kingston brass heritage is a traditionally stylized widespread faucet that adds a more elegant look to your bath space while giving a nostalgic feel. It’s ideal for a more spacious bathroom.
Stylish and functional, this Lavatory faucet will give an irresistible beauty to your bathroom decor. It features a timeless waterspout design for an appealing aesthetic.
What’s more, the chrome finish is guaranteed to glamorize your home’s traditional ensemble for years to come. The premium polished finish resists tarnishing and corrosion, ensuring lasting beauty in your busy bathroom.
The spout is a 360-degree wide swivel for convenient use. It delivers ample clearance with a high-arc spout to make cleanup and operation easy.
KB1971AX Heritage meets the ASME standard for reliable performance and durability. The brass construction makes it corrosion- and rust-resistant.
It features ¼ turn brass cross handles with porcelain cold/ hot index buttons. The cross handle design is easy to rotate.
The high-performance CEC complaint aerator ensures consistent water flow all the time. Of course, the aerator is removable.
- Traditional style, timeless design
- Solid brass construction for durability
- Reliable Performance
- Compliant with California Energy Commission Title 20
- Ten years limited warranty
- Not ADA compliant
- The installation is not for an amateur.
5. Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida Waterfall Widespread Bathroom Faucet Brushed Nickel
Pfister Jaida waterfall faucet will transform your bath space into a spa-like experience.
The soft, sleek lines and subtle traditional styling of this piece adds grace and elegance. Its waterfall design creates a smooth stream of water with a 1.2 GPM flow rate.
Jaida LF-049-JDGS offers 3-hole installation with an 8 to 20-inch spread. You can mount it on the sink deck or countertop. The TiteSeal simplifies the installation by eliminating the need for silicone or putty.
This model includes a cartridge and valve. The ceramic disc valve ensures reliable performances. The past connects form a secure connection to water supply lines and reduces installation time.
The Push & Seal drain requires only three minutes to install. You won’t need any tool to get the job done.
Jaida Widespread is ADA/ANSI A117 compliant, meaning it ensures accessibility to all disabled people.
Besides, it meets or exceeds CAL Green criteria and EPA WaterSense standards. It is also compliant with the California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency criteria. So, you don’t need to be worried about water use and flow rate.
Finally, the spot defense finish helps to protect against stains. This product is also available in three other finishes- polished chrome, spot defense brushed nickel, and tuscan bronze.
- Reliable performance
- Water stain resistant
- Meets ADA/ANSI a117. 1 requirement
- Conserve water in the average home by at least 20%
- Reduces water consumption by 30%
- Save up to 200% in the annual household annual water bill.
- Quick Install tool included for easy setup.
- Competitive price
- The lowest part of the spout where the water drips off is not at the tip. So, water may run back down the faucet and drip on the sink counter top.
6. Delta Windemere Widespread Bathroom Faucet, B3596LF-OB
Delta Windemere faucet is both aesthetically and functionally. It’s beautifully engineered to make your busy life a little easier.
The high-arc spout of this piece will make operation and cleanup easy. It works perfectly, and there’s no chance of splashing as the water flows nicely down towards the drain in the sink.
The rustic oil rubbed finish brings old-warm charm to your bath space. The hand-relieved bronze highlights and deep, warm tones give it a truly unique look.
Unfortunately, the distinctive oil-rubbed bronze finish may be harder to match some decors. But worry not, this product is available in chrome and brilliance stainless finishes as well.
Windmere B3596LF-OB is water efficient. It uses 20% less water than the industry standard. So, it’ll save you money without compromising performance.
Delta Widespread Faucet is designed to fit 6 to 16 inches of widespread configuration. Additionally, it comes complete with all connection hoses and matching pop-up drain assembly for added convenience.
You should appreciate how easy it is to install and use it.
Finally, you can install it confidently, knowing that Delta offers an unparalleled lifetime warranty for this model.
- Feels very robust
- No-lead compliant, safe to use
- WaterSense labeled for water conservation
- Easy to install
- ADA complaint
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Available in a choice of colors
- The handles need a little bit of adjustment to get the desired torque resistance.
How to Choose the Right Widespread Faucet for Bathroom
So, you have your heart set on buying a spread-fit bathroom faucet.
But believe it or not, not all of these models mentioned above are going to be suitable for your needs.
There is no denying that you’ll be impressed with the quality and appearance of these reviewed models. But it would help if you put some thought into your needs, style, and what you expect to get out of your purchase.
Here’s what you need to consider.
Every spread-fit bathroom faucet can differ from each other. It’s crucial you check the number of holes, valve systems, and other specs before going ahead with the purchase.
The more informed you are, the higher the chance you’re going to buy one that fits perfectly.
Valve / Cartridges
Not every bathroom faucet comes with a valve system. If you’re updating the fixture, you may not need one. But for a new build, if your selected model doesn’t come included with a valve, you have to purchase a valve separately.
If the specs or listing doesn’t specify, ask the supplier. Buying one separately may not be a cost-effective option for you in most cases.
“A tap is not a tap only.” It’s a style that can make or break your new renovation. This product is available in transitional, traditional, and modern styles. In a nutshell, the best style is one that best matches other décor elements of your bath space.
The finish you choose is mostly a matter of your taste. However, choosing the wrong type of finish in your bath space may make your faucet stand out in the wrong way.
This product is available in various finishes, including chrome, nickel, matte black, black, oil-rubbed bronze. Undoubtedly, all finishes are exquisite, but all may not suit your bathroom décor. Before you make your purchase, consider the finishes of other bathroom accessories. Then, decide on the finish of your bathroom faucet that will blend seamlessly and support the rest of the room design.
This type of bathroom faucet needs to have a few certifications. However, you should check your chosen model is ADA (Americans with Disability Act) compliant and Water Sense Certified.
This product easily lasts about 10 years or longer with proper maintenance and cleaning. High-end models last you the lifetime of your bath space. So, almost all the models come with a lifetime warranty. However, check the warranty period to buy it confidently.
Finally, take into consideration how much you plan to spend on this product. This accessory may vary in prices based on quality and extra parts that may come equipped. Prices vary from $100 to upwards of $300.
Do your research to ascertain which is going to be the best within your budget.
Installing any of these best widespread bathroom faucets will quickly and inexpensively update your bathroom look.
All of these above reviewed spread-fit models have performed very well in the usage test. So, you can pick them confidently.
For now, over to you!
Hope, you had a good time reading through our review and buying guide.
So, are you ready to update your bath space without spending a fortune?