Having trouble with low water pressure in your shower head?
We know how worse it is stepping into a lifeless shower due to the lack of pressure coming from the shower head. However, the best pressure shower heads offer you a relaxing shower experience even if you struggle with low water pressure.
To define your ultimate form of relaxation, we came up with a list of 10 best shower head for low water pressure.
Read to find the right one.
- Our Top Picks
- Here are the Best Shower Heads for Low Water Pressure in 2021
- 1. Speakman S-2252 Anystream High-Pressure Shower Head – Great for variable water pressure areas
- 2. AquaDance 3328 combo – Best Dual showerhead
- 3. Couradric B55115 – A Touch of Elegance to Your Bathroom
- 4. G-Promise Hand Held Shower Head
- 5. ShowerMaxx Luxury – Best Spa Grade Rainfall High-Pressure Shower Head
- 6. Aqua Elegante High-Pressure Shower Head
- 7. Delta Faucet 2-Spray Chrome 75152 – Best Water Saving Shower Head
- 8. Speakman S-2005-HB Hotel Anystream High Pressure
- 9. YOO.MEE Multi-functions
- 10. 6 Inches High Pressure Rainfall Massage Shower Head, WantBa
- Factors to Consider Before Making Your Purchase
Our Top Picks
- Best performance: Speakman S-2252 Anystream High Pressure Shower Head: A showerhead with a faucet that features a modern design, solid brass construction, uses patented Anystream technology to change the water flow, boasts a 2.5 GPM flow rate that gives consistent spray, has self-cleaning nozzles and corrosion-resistant metal finish.
- Best dual shower head: Aquadance 3328 Combo: This unit features 3 showerheads, each with a 3-way diverter and 6 spray settings, it comes in an ergonomic and angle-adjustable overhead bracket design, has an anti-swivel locknut that prevents it from moving when in use, a flexible hose and boasts a lifetime warranty.
- Best Handheld High Pressure Shower Head: Couradric B55115: A high-quality ABS plastic model with 6 spray settings, a detachable water flow limiter, inclines in 37 degrees for flexibility, has a 6 ft. long stainless steel hose, features 48 matched medical nozzles that offer a soothing shower and has a lifetime limited warranty.
- Best Luxury: G-Promise Handheld Shower Head: A multifunctional 4.5” oversize shower head with a 6-function setting, an extra-long and stretchable stainless steel hose, features a 360-degree rotating system and a unique adjustable ball design bracket that prevents water leaks.
- Best Spa-Grade: ShowerMaxx Luxury: This unit features 90 individual streams, has a 6” faceplate and 90 high-pressure jets for a soothing shower experience, silicone self-cleaning nozzles, an easy to adjust ball joint and comes with a removable flow restrictor.
- Best Design: Aqua Elegante H3A011-PC: An elegantly designed shower head made from durable plastic, has an attractive metal finish, features 42 self-cleaning nozzles, is corrosion and rust-resistant and comes with a flow restrictor.
- Best Water Saving Shower Head: Delta Faucet 2-Spray Chrome 75152: A 2-spray model that boasts a sleek minimalist design, utilizes the pioneer H2OKinetic technology, provides 3X more coverage than standard shower heads, has self-cleaning spray holes, a chrome finish and boasts a unique wave spray pattern.
- Best self cleaning: Speakman S-2005-HB Hotel Anystream High Pressure: This shower head features over 50 spray channels, has 8 pulsating massage jets, boasts an adjustable 360-degree system with 4 showering sensations, has patented plungers to help you control the spread of water, boasts a versatile spray pattern and is easy to maintain.
- Best for the old or kids: Yoo.MEE Multi-Functions: A showerhead that is made from durable ABS plastic, is highly flexible, inaugurates with the upgraded 2XP turbocharging mechanism, is multifunctional, offers 3 settings, has a durable stainless steel hose and jet nozzles that prevent lime and mineral build-up.
- Best Budget: WantBa: This model has a 6” head that provides a wide water dispersal pattern, offers consistent spray performance, has 57 jets, a convenient swivel ball for angle adjustment, a removable flow regulator and comes in a smart design that allows you to detach nozzles from the base for easy cleaning.
Here are the Best Shower Heads for Low Water Pressure in 2021
1. Speakman S-2252 Anystream High-Pressure Shower Head – Great for variable water pressure areas
The Speakman high-pressure shower head that continues to show up on lists for best-reviewed bathroom shower head. It’s excellent for people who are looking for high-quality, advanced features and robust performance.
Firstly, the modern faucet design and clean lines of this unit complement any contemporary bathroom hardware and accessories. Of course, the solid brass construction makes it sturdy and durable.
Secondly, the patented Anystream technology offers you the ultimate advantage to change the flow of water through its six powerful jets with 48 channels. Due to its standard 2.5 GPM flow control rate, you’ll get consistent spray performance even under low water pressure.
When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, the Speakman® patented plunger system, along with the self-cleaning nozzles, will ease your shower head cleaning process easy and hassle-free.
Although it costs slightly more than the other showerhead in its class, it does outperform for its decent pressure and coverage.
- Luxurious looking
- All metal construction
- Decent coverage
- Corrosion-resistant metal finish
- Infinitely adjustable
- Fair variation in streams
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean and low maintenance
- Made in the USA
- Expensive, but it’s worth every penny.
2. AquaDance 3328 combo – Best Dual showerhead
Our second pick is this premium high-pressure showerhead from AquaDance.
Firstly, it’s one of the best dual shower head that offers you the ultimate shower experience! It’s a great product that you can use as an overhead showerhead or handheld one.
AquaDance provides enough versatility for everyone in the family. You and your family member must love its 3Way rain shower system! Each shower head features 6 spray settings and 3Way diverter. So, enjoy a luxurious hand held shower or rain shower together or separately.
Additionally, its angle-adjustable overhead bracket lets you adjust the angle during hands-free operation. Moreover, the anti-swivel position locknut prevents the showerhead from moving to different locations.
It’s also one of the best high-pressure shower head with hose. The super flexible hose and heavy-duty brass connection nuts make installation effortless. It’s also nice to add here that this Shower Combo comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.
- Fancy looking and pretty color
- Fantastic handheld shower pressure
- Easy DIY installation
- Ergonomic and angle-adjustable design
- Heavy-duty and durable
- Easy cleaning/preventing lime buildup
- Meet latest US compliance standards
- Less pressure on the showerhead compared to handheld, but it’s adequate.
- Low pressure when both the handheld and overhead unit are simultaneously on.
- Short hose length on the handheld
3. Couradric B55115 – A Touch of Elegance to Your Bathroom
Couradric B55115 is one of the best Handheld Shower Head for low water pressure available in the market today. This showerhead is a great buy for anyone who is looking for something of high quality.
The six spray settings of this model include Water Saving mode, Pulsating Massage, Shampoo Rinsing, Power Rain, Bubbling Water, and Bubbling Rain. The variety of settings offers your desirable shower experience every time.
Additionally, the detachable water flow limiter of this Couradric shower head allows you to decide on the water flow strength. It’s also useful to conserve water. What’s more, the 37- degree inclination angle of the showerhead gives you the flexibility you need for the water flow.
The bonus is the extra-long hose itself, which is longer than any standard hose. The 6-ft. long stainless steel shower hose offers more flexibility. Great for washing the pets and cleaning the tub!
The major advantage of this top rated shower head is that it features 48 matched medical nozzles that offer a soothing shower and also work to protect your health. Of course, its ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand so that you can enjoy an effortless shower time.
When it comes to build quality, this Couradric handheld shower head is sure to offer you service for years to come. The high-quality ABS plastic materials make this unit impact and corrosion-resistant. The lifetime limited warranty brings complete peace of mind.
- Elegant looking
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Safe to use
- Fingerprint and spot-resistant finish
- Easy to install without any tool
- Easy for cleaning
- The hose might be too long for some users.
4. G-Promise Hand Held Shower Head
Next, we have this luxury hand held shower head from G-Promise. This fascinating multi-functional shower head comes with many features that make it very attractive.
The six- function setting with the oversize 4.5″ shower head not only offers excellent shower experience but also saves your water and keeps the temperature.
Another upside to this showerhead is the extra-long and stretchable stainless steel hose, which is excellent for a wider shower range. Moreover, its 360-degree rotating system keeps you away from all worries of tangling or winding.
Due to the unique adjustable ball connector design of the bracket, you will never worry about leaking water. Of course, the solid brass construction of the bracket makes the unit sturdy and more durable.
- Unique structure and shape
- Flexible and leak-proof
- Ample range in uses due to stretchable hose
- Quick and easy installation
- All the required tools and accessories included
- Some of the settings are noisy
5. ShowerMaxx Luxury – Best Spa Grade Rainfall High-Pressure Shower Head
this Spa Grade Rainfall High-Pressure Shower Head from ShowerMaxx. There’s no denying that it’s a top choice if you’re looking for your very own luxury spa experience each morning.
The most lucrative part of this shower head is its 90 individual streams. The 6- inch faceplate and 90 high-pressure jets will give you a soothing shower experience. In addition, the silicone nozzles are self-cleaning, anti-clogging and eco-friendly.
Moreover, you can achieve your desired direction for your bath area with its easy to adjust ball joint. The product comes with a removable flow restrictor for increased water flow. There is also a fitted mesh sand filter disk to remove the sediments.
Of course, it features an all-around finish that gives it a modern look found only in pricey hotels.
- Modern and stylish look
- Made with highest quality material
- Elegantly crafted
- Anti-clogging and self-cleaning
- Quick and hassle-free installation
- Have a cheaper plastic feel
- Leaks and durability issues
6. Aqua Elegante High-Pressure Shower Head
To turn your dull bathing routine into a spa-like experience, this shower head is second to none. It’s the ultimate definition of design, quality, and performance in a single product.
The first thing you must admire is its elegant design. This simple yet elegant shower head is perfect to fit any bathroom décor. Of course, it’s lightweight and made of extremely durable plastic. The attractive metal finish is just perfect to match your bathroom fixtures.
It features 42 nozzles that blast out water at incredibly high pressure. Boost the low flow water to get great spa-like showers. What’s more, these self-cleaning nozzles prevent minerals build-up. And it has flow restrictor which is easy to remove.
In a word, you won’t get disappointed with this best-rated shower head.
- Great high pressure
- Good looking bronze appearance
- High-quality, built to last
- Corrosion, physical impact and rust resistance
- Small, lightweight and easy to handle
- Prevent hard water clogging
- One spray pattern showerhead, no adjustment
7. Delta Faucet 2-Spray Chrome 75152 – Best Water Saving Shower Head
Next, we have another great option- Delta Faucet Chrome 75152 2-Spray Shower Head. It’s one of the most innovative shower heads that utilizes the pioneer H2OKinetic technology. It’s specially designed to give you the feeling of a full shower using less water.
75152 provides you 3X more coverage than any standard shower head. The wave-pattern water flow with more intensity offers you a comforting spray. Enjoy a full-powered shower while using significantly less water.
Its self-cleaning spray holes prevent mineral and lime build-up. So, you’ll never have to worry about clogs build up again. Besides, this particular shower head is easy to clean. With just a little bit of soap and water, you can clean the chrome finish. It’ll help you reduce time spent scrubbing and cleaning.
We can’t resist mentioning its aesthetically pleasing look. The sleek, minimalist design and chrome polish make it an absolute piece of beauty to behold. Certainly, it’ll be a stunning addition to any bathroom style.
- Offers 3X more coverage than a standard shower head
- Unique wave pattern for more intensity and warmth
- Easy cleaning of water deposits
- Designed to use 20% less water
- Easy to switch settings
- Somewhat splashy
8. Speakman S-2005-HB Hotel Anystream High Pressure
When it comes to picking the best-selling fixed shower head, this is another product from Speakman is a real winner. S-2005-HB is one of the best shower heads due to its superior quality and performance.
First of all, this hotel shower head features clean lines and sleek, simple faucet- design. It’ll definitely match the design of the most bathrooms and shower accessories.
What’s nice about this product is its innovative ANYSTREAM technology. Moreover, it features over 50 spray channels with 8 pulsating massage jets. The adjustable 360-degree system gives you 4 showering sensations to up your mood.
Additionally, the nozzle with patented plungers helps you control the spread of water. This feature makes it one of the best shower heads for low pressure. What’s more, the self-cleaning plungers resist hard-water buildup keeping it cleaner.
Although, it costs more than others listed on this review, the price is right for what you’re getting.
- Sleek, simplistic faucet design
- Great for commercial establishments like spas and hotels
- Required low-maintenance, resist hard-water buildup
- Seamless transition between diverse water spray patterns
- Quality construction
- Versatile spray pattern
- Infinitely adjustable
- Small shower faceplate; so people mayn’t have as much water from it as they would like.
9. YOO.MEE Multi-functions
If you’re searching around for the best handheld shower head for low water pressure, then this one is an excellent option for you. YOO.MEE is one of the most famous brands for the best shower heads available these days.
First of all, this shower head will provide you the flexibility to wash better in those hard to reach body area. Definitely, it’s a great option for older people or children.
This shower head inaugurates with the upgraded 2XP turbocharging mechanism. It offers you the luxury of a quality shower using significantly less water.
Additionally, this multi-function shower head offers three different settings. Choose from powerful spray, powerful+ massage, and massage.
Importantly, the shower head body and bracket mount are made of durable ABS. And it’s always a plus when it comes to durability! Furthermore, the stainless steel hose with the brass connection won’t split or crack.
It’s worth mentioning here that its jet nozzles prevent lime and mineral build-up over time. It’s easy for self-cleaning by fingers. In fact, it’s one of the best shower head for hard water too.
What’s more, installation of this shower head is a breeze. The package comes with everything to give you an easy time during installation.
- Made from high-quality materials, rust resistant
- Very powerful, especially in full coverage mode
- Easy for Blockage Removal by fingers
- Easy to install
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Doesn’t have any medium pressure setting.
10. 6 Inches High Pressure Rainfall Massage Shower Head, WantBa
If you’re looking for getting a shower experience just like standing in the rain, then this one is a solid choice.
This shower head comes with a 6- inch head for providing a wide water dispersal pattern. It offers powerful, consistent spray performance even under very low water pressure. Showering has never been this fun before. Just step right in and enjoy the high-pressure rainfall massage.
With 57 jets it provides a good coverage just like a traditional spray. Its convenient swivel ball lets you adjust the angle of the showerhead. Additionally, it has a removable flow regulator. So, you can reduce the amount of water to ensure a smooth spray for spa-like showers.
What’s more, it’s convenient, smart design lets you detach the nozzles from the base. That means it’s easy to maintain and clean.
Lastly, we’d like to make a mention of honor for the price that it offers. In fact, it’s a one of the best affordable shower head for buyers who’re bound in limited budget.
- Same as quality grade used in top hotel lines
- Consistent powerful spray performance
- Adjustable and smart design
- Strong shower stream without being too much
- Easy disassembly to remove the face and clean out deposits
- Easy DIY installation
- Narrow stream
Factors to Consider Before Making Your Purchase
Before you decide to buy a high-pressure shower head, you need to consider some factors. These include:
Buying a shower head is potentially a long-term investment. So, it’s important to check the quality of the product. If you want to buy something that will last longer, choose a shower head that comes with durable materials construction. Also, be sure that its corrosion and mildew resistant.
Most of this type of shower heads come with different spray settings, for example, regular shower, rainfall, mist, massage, and so on. A shower head with a range of spray settings lets you customize the way the water is spraying out and offer you the full spa experience in your home.
Number of Nozzles and Diameter of head
Pay attention to the number of spray nozzles of the showerhead. A unit with more nozzles will offer you an excellent level of luxury with indulgent spray. Also, check the diameter of the showerhead faceplate. A larger diameter showerhead will deliver a wider jet of water for sufficient coverage.
It’s a crucial factor to take into consideration. Although the average hose length for a showerhead is 60-inch, several models come with a short or longer hose. A longer hose will offer you more flexibility in uses, especially if you use it for kids and pets. If you have a larger shower, go for a shower head with a longer hose. If you find a longer hose awkward for your small size shower, opt for one with a shorter hose.
Price and Your Budget
High-pressure shower head prices range from a few bucks to hundred bucks based on the quality and features they come with. So, regardless of your budget, you may find the model that fits best in your budget and of course, showering needs. It’s good to plan on how much you’re are willing to spend to buy a showerhead. If luxury is not something you want for your shower head and you’re on a low budget, you may go for a budget-friendly shower head. But remember, on cheap options, you might lose a few perks, added attachments, and benefits as well.
Finally, check the specs thoroughly, whether it fits in your bathroom, and work well with the water pressure you have in your home. Don’t forget to consider your shower space.
Various Types of High-Pressure Shower Heads
There are different types of showerheads for low water pressure. Each type has its convenience and some shortcomings.
Some main types include:
- Fixed showerhead: It’s the most common type that you can find in this category. In this type, the showerhead is permanently fixed to the shower thread. These are more budget-friendly than other types.
- Dual Showerhead: These types combine two types of heads- one is fixed mount shower head and another is handheld. The handheld variant is connected at the end of a hose. This type offers you more flexibility.
- Handheld shower head: this showerhead comes with a handheld variant that is fixed on a stand. You can use this type of shower head as a fixed shower head. Also, you can detach the head and use it in a bathtub as well.
Common Reasons for Low Water Pressure at Home
The reasons of low water pressure at home are many. Some common reasons are:
If you’re suffering low water pressure in your entire house, it’s probably due to the blockage or corrosion in your old supply pipes.
Plumbing also leaks another possible reason for reducing water pressure at home.
If you experience low water pressure in your shower, the most logical reason might be the corrosion or clogging or debris build-up in your showerhead.
The restrictor or water flow limiter is also another reason behind low pressure in your shower head.
Hope, this review of best shower head for low water pressure will lead you into making the right purchase.
All these shower heads are excellent for anyone struggling with low water pressure in their showers.
And surely you’ll get the most value for your money!
Have an amazing shower experience with these best high pressure shower heads!