Do you love the charming country look of kitchen sink?
Then, it’s wise to invest in the best fireclay farmhouse sink.
The speciality of this type of sink is its tough, molded body with a deep and spacious basin. The farm-house apron front adds a touch of timeless vintage accent which is desirable in a rustic- style kitchen.
So, you want to add one to your wish-list for your next kitchen remodeling project?
Then, you’ve landed in the right place.
Here is our fireclay farmhouse sink review of 7 of the most sought-after models on the market.
Read along to find one that’s perfect for your needs.
- Top 7 Farmhouse Fireclay Sinks – Top Picks
- Here are the Best Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks in 2021
- 1. Kraus Fireclay Farmhouse Sink KFR1-33GWH Turino 33
- 2. Houzer PTG-4300 WH Apron-Front Fireclay Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- 3. Ruvati RVL2300WH White Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- 4. BOCCHI Classico Apron Front Fireclay 30 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, 1138-001-0120
- 5. Lordear LAWH3019R1 30 inch Fireclay White Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- 6. Sarlai 33 Ceramic Porcelain Vitreous Fireclay Farmhouse
- 7. Sinkology Farmhouse sink SK404-30FC-B-IQ with Drain and CareIQ Kit
Top 7 Farmhouse Fireclay Sinks – Top Picks
Here is the top pick of our reviewed 7 models. This chart will definitely be helpful to you to decide on quickly.
- Editor’s Choice: kraus KFR1-33GWH Turino: 33x 18.25 x 10, White Color, Apron front single Bowl Reversible, Internal Depth- 8-7/8 inches.
- Best under-mount or flush mount: Houzer PTG-4300 WH: 33x 20 x 10, single, depth- 9.25 inches.
- Made in ITALY: Ruvati RVL2300WH: 33x 20 x 10, single, 9 inches depth, under-mount or flush mount.
- Best Budget: BOCCHI Classico, 1138-001-0120: 33x 18 x 10, single, 8.5 inches, Under-mount.
- Best Ceramic Porcelain: Lordear LAWH3019R1 30 inch White: 30x 19 x 10, single, 7 inches, Undermount, Farmhouse-Apron-Front.
- Best Functional: Sarlai 33 Ceramic Porcelain Vitreous Fireclay: 33x 20 x 10, single, 7.5 inches, Under-mount, Farmhouse-Apron-Front.
- Best Stainless Steel: Sinkology SK404-30FC-B-IQ: 30x 18 x 8.5, single, 7.75inches, Crisp White Farmhouse-Apron-Front
Here are the Best Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks in 2021
No matter, what is your kitchen style- modern, country or blend, there is a farm-style fireclay sink for nearly any kitchen aesthetic.
But the problem is to find the right one that is best in quality to performance to price ratio from this over-flooded market.
However, to make your buying process easy, we’ve researched and tested several models. And we’ve finalized 7 models that are transitional and contemporary in every way you want.
So, without further ado, let’s discover them.
1. Kraus Fireclay Farmhouse Sink KFR1-33GWH Turino 33
Kraus KFR1-33GWH Turino combines high-end craftsmanship and time-tested quality.
Made of locally quarried high-grade fireclay and fired at 2300-degree F, this piece offers unmatched protection against crazing and cracking.
Its solid core construction is incredibly durable and heat-resistant up to 300-degrees F. You don’t need to be worried about thermal shock and temperature fluctuations.
What’s more, the non-porous surface is smooth and naturally hygienic. It’s impervious to bacteria from food preparation. The enameled finish is scratch, stain-resistant and easily wipes clean. Thanks to its advanced glazing technology.
Conveniently, the heavy-duty, premium bottom grid with rubber bumpers protects the finish against scratches to maintain the beauty of the surface. It also keeps your dishes elevated for easy draining.
The 8-7/8 inches deep bowl provides more room for stacking dishes and washing large items without making a mess. Additionally, the straight sidewalls and tight radius corners maximize usable space in the bowl. It also makes cleaning easy.
The bottom of the bowl is slightly slopped to help you with water pooling reduction. This along the rear offset drain ensures complete drainage.
KFR1-33GWH Turino is naturally quiet, so there is no added exterior sound-proofing. Conveniently, the sound-dampening fine fireclay construction reduces vibration and noise when the sink is in use.
It has a flat apron on one side and rounded apron on the other side. This smart reversible design allows you a versatile installation.
- Handcrafted with ultra-fine materials
- High-end contemporary look
- Naturally hygienic and prevents bacteria growth
- Temperature fluctuation and thermal shock preventive
- Spacious bowl design
- Sound dampening and super silent
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Engineered for easy draining
- Versatile installation with reversible front design
- Expensive, not a good choice for the budget-conscious buyer
2. Houzer PTG-4300 WH Apron-Front Fireclay Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Houzer PTG-4300 WH sink from Platus Fireclay Series will truly be the centrepiece of the heart of your home.
PTG-4300 is a traditional apron-front residential kitchen sink with modern styling. Its sharp corners with modern lines add European flair and better functionality to the traditional kitchen design.
For those who don’t know Houzer Platus series sinks are handcrafted with 70 years of experiences in ISO certified Houzer factory in Israel. Hauzer combines the best of the ways with modern style and signature manufacturing process.
The 100% organic fireclay construction makes PTG-4300 insanely durable. It’s fired at 2200-degree F for over 20 hours to resist chips, cracks, and heat damage. So, it can safely handle the heavy-duty everyday uses.
The beauty of this piece lies in its gorgeous, glossy finish. The ceramic shine and smoothness of the surface give it a distinctive look.
It’ a pleasure to touch, yet it’s unfussy and easy to clean. The non-porous surface defends off stains and stays hygienic. The 10mm radius corner for not only provides more bowl space but also makes it easy to clean.
With 31.31 inches length, 18.25 inches width and 9.25 inches deep bowl, PTG-4300 WH will make your life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. The bowl is quite deep to accommodate most of the biggest cookware and baking sheets.
Conveniently, you can install it as under-mount or flush mount. Thanks to its dual mount installation options.
Finally, the limited lifetime warranty covers any defect in the workmanship and manufacturing process.
- Distinctive apron front design
- Excellent build- quality
- High fired to resist heat damage, chips and cracks.
- Resist stains and stays hygienic
- Impervious to scratches, chips and stains
- Very well packaged for safe delivery
- Certified by ICC-ES PMG
- Dark liquid stains if you don’t rinse it immediately
3. Ruvati RVL2300WH White Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Skilled Italian artisans meticulously handcraft Ruvati Fiamma RVL2300WH farmhouse residential kitchen sink. The practical, creative design of this piece will set a new standard in any kitchen.
Its unmatched quality lasts a lifetime.
Fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900°F for 72 hours, RVL2300WH acquired exceptional durability. 1-inch thick solid construction gives it a lot more strength and durability.
What’s more, the enamel sink surface is completely resistant to cracks, chips, scratches and abrasions. It’s also resistant to hot water, high temperatures, acids and common household chemicals.
Most importantly, Ruvati RVL2300WH is manufactured by maintaining strict European environmental and safety standards. The materials used are completely lead-free, and no lead-containing mold is used during production.
Large single bowl design gives you plenty of usable space. Besides, the 9-inch internal bowl depth provides generous space for washing all your large pots, pans and dishes.
Cleaning of this sink is also a breeze. It features rounded corners, and you won’t face any issue with food sticking in the corners. Moreover, the slightly sloped bottom makes draining super easy.
You’ll appreciate its reversible design. One side has a fluted pattern, and the other side is smooth and flat. Based on your preference, you can install either way.
Additionally, you can install this Fiamma fireclay kitchen sink either flush mount or under-mount.
- Made of true Italian fireclay
- Very heavy, and very solid
- Extremely strong and durable
- Large and deep bowl design
- Lead-free and safe to use
- Chips, abrasion or scratch-resistant
- Non-effective to high temperatures, acids and household chemicals
- Excellent water drainage
- Several users have complained that it’s somewhat tricky to clean the food residue due to slight slopped bottom.
4. BOCCHI Classico Apron Front Fireclay 30 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, 1138-001-0120
Bocchi Classico kitchen sink is truly crafted to meet your functional desires and match your design.
It is made of 100% organic, all-natural and recyclable materials. Fired at 2000-degree F, the exclusive fireclay construction of Classico offers unrivalled durability and many benefits.
Firstly, the mineral-based, organic materials make BOCCHI Classico absolutely safe for food. Secondly, it’s super preventive to crack, scratch, chip and impact.
What’s more, it’s extremely heatproof, so you can put the hot pans and pots straight from the oven. Thanks to its unique manufacturing process.
Special glaze coating is another stunning feature of this model. Bocchi Classico uses Clean Plus+ methodology that makes the surface unique with added advantages.
The surface is 100% non-porous. It’s 19 times smoother than any other sink surfaces. Your white sink will remain shiny always, and it looks brand new for years to come.
The non-porous finish makes the sink extremely resistant to staining from food and water mineral. It’s also discoloration, and fade resistant. What’s more, the surface is dirt-repellent to prevent any undesirable dirt deposits.
The hydrophobic nature of the surface makes cleaning the sink a breeze. It increases hygiene and reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
The bowl is 8.5 inches deep which provides ample space to easy clean-up of the large dishes. The slanted bottom is convenient for quick and complete drainage.
This model comes included with specially- engineered bottom grid. The grid features soft, removable feet for easy cleaning. Furthermore, the well-space design of the grid allows enough flex to absorb impacts from dropped dishes to avoid breakage.
Finally, this model is finished on all sides. So, you can install it on any side.
- Timeless elegance, distinctive look
- Solid construction, extremely durable
- Resists impact damage and chipping
- Stain-resistant and dirt-repellent
- Anti-splash; protects cabinet from splash and water damage.
- Able to deal with extreme heat coming from hot pans and pots
- Super easy to clean and maintain
- Versatile installation
- No drawbacks found
5. Lordear LAWH3019R1 30 inch Fireclay White Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Lordear 30-inch white kitchen sink will make your kitchen more elegant and functional. Thanks to its Arch Edge Apron-Front Design that adds beauty and enhances performances.
Masterfully crafted from true fireclay, this piece is remarkably resistant to chips, abrasion, scratches and stains. Baked at 2900-degree F, Lordear fireclay sink preserves its beauty and reliable performance for years after years. It’s highly resistant to fire and food grade as well.
The Surface is brilliantly clean and shiny. Practically, it’s impervious to chips and cracks. It won’t absorb odors and stain resistant, easy to maintain as well.
7-inch internal deep bowl and round corner provide a bigger space for easy dishwashing. The slanted bottom allows water and food residue to run into the drain, avoiding food buildup.
The included oven glove, cotton apron and oven mitt are lovely surprises for you. What’s more, the package includes a stainless steel grid to protect the finish from scratches. It also keeps the dishes elevated for better draining. It’s of superior quality and rustproof.
The included basket strainer is also nice to have that ensures fast to drain and prevents blockage.
Finally, the elegant white finish of Lordear fireclay sink will perfectly match to your kitchen for a lasting impression.
- Stylish, elegant looking
- Extremely strong and durable
- Food-grade, and hygienic
- Spacious for washing large dishes, pans and pots
- Simple to clean and maintain
- Several practical accessories included for daily uses.
- Impervious to scratch, chip, crack and abrasion.
- Designed for easy draining
- No issues to mention
6. Sarlai 33 Ceramic Porcelain Vitreous Fireclay Farmhouse
The beauty of Sarlai fireclay farm sink speaks of itself. Adding it to your kitchen arsenal will make your cooking space look high end.
It’s not only attractive but also functional.
Molded from a mixture of ceramic, fireclay and porcelain, this piece is denser and more robust than any porcelain kitchen sink. What’s more, it’s forged at 2900-degree F, and the result is smooth, glossy glazing. It’s highly resistant to scratches, cracks and chips. It withstands high-temperature up to 550 degrees.
The finish is truly glossy and impervious to fade and discoloration for years of beauty. Cleaning of this sink is also a breeze. It won’t stain and absorb odors.
The single-bowl design with 7.5 inches inside depth makes it perfect for holding tons of dishes easily. Additionally, the R10 round corner creates a generous workspace for washing large cookware. Notably, this feature adds timeless appeal to this sink.
Another notable feature is its rear-set drain that provides not only the more usable surface area but also storage space under the sink.
Durable stainless steel bottom rinse grid comes included with it to protect the finish from scratches.
- Very well-made
- Robust and highly durable
- Versatile installation with a reversible design
- Extreme heat resistant
- Chipping, scratch, and discoloration preventive
- Designed to provide more usable space
- Fast water drainage
- Nothing found
7. Sinkology Farmhouse sink SK404-30FC-B-IQ with Drain and CareIQ Kit
Sinkology SK404-30FC-B-IQ is a great choice if you’re looking for a budget-friendly yet durable kitchen sink.
Turner kitchen sink offers complete functionality without sacrificing the charm and timeless style of farmhouse style.
The fireclay is forged at 2100- degree F to blend clay and glaze for creating a natural, ultra-durability and resistance. You can rest assured that it won’t stain, chip, and crack. Of course, it withstands the bump, drops and bangs of every day uses.
The crisp white color of Sinkology’s sink is clean and beautiful. This high-shine surface complements any kitchen decor.
Sinkology’s SureFire finish adds another layer of protection to this sink. What’s more, the non-porous surface is simple on the go cleaning. It requires only daily maintenance to maintain its appeal and beauty for years to come.
Conveniently, the included Fireclay IQ kit make maintaining the sink as easy as 1-2-3. It includes everything you need to care and clean the sink.
The shallower 7.75 inches deep bowl will take your everyday kitchen functionality to a new level. It provides a generous surface room for stacking dishes, filling pots, cleaning and preparing meals.
The Sinkology basket strainer drain is high-performing. It offers beauty and functionality for sink protection and easy cleanup.
The 90-degree side walls and a level, flat bottom makes it easy for farmhouse style installation.
- Handcrafted from pure fireclay materials
- Ultra-durable and functional
- Guaranteed not to chip, crack, rust, or stain
- Beautiful and durable SureFire finish
- Simple to clean and maintain
- Easy farmhouse-style installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Affordable price
- No drawbacks
Based on brand quality, consumer reviews, and value, these 7 best fireclay farmhouse sinks are unbeatable. All of them are exceedingly popular as they meet the need of every customer and home.
No matter, which one you pick from our list, it’ll be a long-term investment for you.
It’s over to you now!